UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- All benefits of our Wellbeing Club
- State-of-the-art working equipment
- Project responsibility and room to fulfill your personal goals
- Possibilities for continuous development and continuing education
- Projects for exciting companies and brands
- Technical gadgets and devices
- A casual, down-to-earth and motivating working environment
- Unforgettable team and office events
- A fair salary based on experience of at least 40,000 Euro with a willingness to pay more based on your qualifications
- Solid education and/or relevant professional experience in UI/UX design for both mobile and web solutions
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of design tools (Figma, Adobe) as well as the design languages Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines
- Practical experience with user testing
- Responsible work as a team player and independent project implementation with direct customer contact
- A passionate eye for aesthetics, typography, colors and UI details
- An ability to tackle problems in a solution-oriented and independent manner
- An agile mindset and desire to create extraordinary work
- Great German and English skills
As a UI/UX designer you are passionate about crafting exceptional digital projects that stand out from crowd. Your main responsibility will be to develop unique and creative user experiences for established companies as well as innovative start-ups. Together with your teammates and in a relaxed atmosphere, you will work proactively and responsibly on exciting projects as well as independently implementing and guiding projects with direct client contact. Together you will develop current and future best practices while continuously improving your personal creative workflow.
We are a young, hungry and people-oriented design agency in Vienna. Our client portfolio is diverse, creative and demanding. We support large corporate entities with all of their digital product needs, bring fresh air to established companies and accompany start-ups in developing their exciting innovative products for a range of new markets. Our core disciplines are web development, concept creation, user experience design, user interface design, animation design and brand design. With the creation of our Well Being Club we have developed an initiative which places a strong focus on the mental well-being and personal development of all our employees.
We’re always happy to find dedicated UI/UX designers focused on bringing creative solutions to life using modern and cross-platform technologies — and we would be even happier if you’d stop by for some coffee soon.
Send your personal application directly to Tamara Sommeregger (firstname.lastname@example.org), tell us a little bit about yourself and show us some work you’re extremely proud of — or apply directly here.