Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- All benefits of our Wellbeing Club
- State-of-the-art working equipment
- Project responsibility and room to fulfill your personal goals
- Possibilities for continuous development and continuing education
- Projects for exciting companies and brands
- Technical gadgets and devices
- A casual, down-to-earth and motivating working environment
- Unforgettable team and office events
- A fair salary based on experience of at least 49,000 Euro with a willingness to pay more based on your qualifications
What we expect
- Solid education and/or relevant professional experience in UI/UX design for both mobile and web solutions
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the conception, design and prototyping of complex interactive digital platforms
- Practical experience with stakeholder interviews, workshop management and usability testing
- Experience in creating ideal user journeys and high-quality information architecture
- Relevant experience in directly collaborating and advising customers, business and technology experts
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of design tools (Figma, Adobe) as well as the design languages Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines
- Working fully responsibly on customer projects, from the initial presentation to the final implementation.
- Experience in working with established customers and interdisciplinary teams (branding and motion designers, developers, project management)
- A passionate eye for aesthetics, typography, colors and UI details
- An ability to tackle problems in a solution-oriented and independent manner
- An agile mindset and desire to create extraordinary work
- Experience with After Effects and/or Webflow is an advantage.
- Experience in agile project methods and design thinking processes is an advantage.
- Excellent German and English skills
As an experienced UX/UI designer, it is important to you to create exceptional digital projects that stand out from the crowd. You are primarily responsible for developing the desired look and feel and a unique user experience. You are able to plan and lead the UX/UI activities in the team and, in consultation with your team lead, also set a specific direction. You also ensure that the designs are passed cleanly into development. Together with your colleagues, you will work proactively and responsibly on exciting projects, as you will also be carrying out independent implementations with direct customer contact on your own. Due to your many years of professional experience, you are keen to manage large customers and solve complex tasks. You are also gladly passing on your experience and help your colleagues develop further. You also enjoy actively exchanging ideas about new technologies, tools, designs and digital trends. This will help you raise the standard in your team and help you implement even more complex projects. Together with your team, you will implement current and future best practices while constantly improving your workflow.
We are a young, hungry and people-oriented design agency in Vienna and Salzburg. Our client portfolio is diverse, creative and demanding. We support large corporate entities with all of their digital product needs, bring fresh air to established companies and accompany start-ups in developing their exciting innovative products for a range of new markets. Our core disciplines are web development, concept creation, user experience design, user interface design, animation design and brand design. With the creation of our Wellbeing Club we have developed an initiative which places a strong focus on the mental well-being and personal development of all our employees.
We’re always happy to find dedicated UI/UX designers focused on bringing creative solutions to life using modern and cross-platform technologies — and we would be even happier if you’d stop by for some coffee soon.
Apply directly here, tell us a little bit about yourself and show us some work you’re extremely proud of.