Project Management - Brand Development (m/f/x)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- All benefits of our Wellbeing Club
- State-of-the-art working equipment
- Project responsibility and room to fulfill your personal goals
- Possibilities for continuous development and continuing education
- Projects for exciting companies and brands
- Technical gadgets and devices
- A casual, down-to-earth and motivating working environment
- Unforgettable team and office events
- A fair salary based on experience of at least 42,000 Euro with a willingness to pay more based on your qualifications
What we expect
- Solid education and/or relevant professional experience in the areas Project Management, Key Account Management, Business Administration or Marketing and Strategy
- Several years of relevant agency experience or comparable professional experience
- Excellent communication skills with customers and team members
- A strong sense of responsibility for budgets and timings
- Interdisciplinary and cross-team organization of projects
- Proactive, solution-focused and cooperative approach to problem-solving
- Practical experience with the conception, organization and development of branding projects
- Ideally practical experience with the creation, organization or development of web projects
- An agile mindset and desire to create extraordinary work
- Excellent German and English skills
As a project manager, you are the organizational hub of exceptional projects in the area of brand development. In this key position, you proactively approach designers, developers and customers in order to motivate them to achieve top performance and solve tricky situations together. You are a reliable contact for all project-related topics and you play an active role in handling all our clients affairs efficiently. You are also able to put on a strategic lens for our customers and advise them professionally on brand-relevant questions. You are confident in taking responsibility for budgets and timings and you always keep your cool in hectic moments. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will implement current and future best practices while constantly improving your workflow.
We are a young, hungry and people-oriented design agency in Vienna and Salzburg. Our client portfolio is diverse, creative and demanding. We support large corporate entities with all of their digital product needs, bring fresh air to established companies and accompany start-ups in developing their exciting innovative products for a range of new markets. Our core disciplines are web development, concept creation, user experience design, user interface design, animation design and brand design. With the creation of our Well Being Club we have developed an initiative which places a strong focus on the mental well-being and personal development of all our employees.
We’re always on the lookout for communicative and reliable project managers who can bring together the threads of our state-of-the-art digital solutions – and we’re really looking forward to finally getting to know you.
Apply directly here. Tell us a little bit about yourself and show us some work you’re extremely proud of.