Frontend Web Developer (m/f/x)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- All benefits of our Wellbeing Club
- State-of-the-art working equipment
- Project responsibility and room to fulfill your personal goals
- Possibilities for continuous development and continuing education
- Projects for exciting companies and brands
- Technical gadgets and devices
- A casual, down-to-earth and motivating working environment
- Unforgettable team and office events
- A fair salary based on experience of at least 42,000 Euro with a willingness to pay more based on your qualifications
What we expect
- Knowhow in expanding content management systems (Drupal, Typo, WordPress or Craft CMS)
- Enthusiasm for various technologies such as GraphQL, JSON interfaces, SCSS, TailwindCSS, TypeScript and web animations
- Experience in SPA frameworks such as react, angular, svelte or vue is an advantage
- Solution-oriented and independent approach to problems and an agile mindset
- Working independently and enjoying working with the team
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An eye for aesthetics and details
As a frontend web developer, it is your responsibility to bring our interface designs to life using the latest technologies. In ongoing exchange with our UI/UX design team, you will design innovative websites and web applications for both startups and larger companies. As a proactive team member, you will shape current and future best practices together with other passionate web developers in the team and continuously optimize the workflow and project process. You take on significant responsibility for the technical conception and implementation, paying particular attention to performance and optimization for mobile devices.
We are a young, hungry and people-oriented design agency in Vienna and Salzburg. Our client portfolio is diverse, creative and demanding. We support large corporate entities with all of their digital product needs, bring fresh air to established companies and accompany start-ups in developing their exciting innovative products for a range of new markets. Our core disciplines are web development, concept creation, user experience design, user interface design, animation design and brand design. With the creation of our Wellbeing Club we have developed an initiative which places a strong focus on the mental well-being and personal development of all our employees.
Apply directly here, tell us a little bit about yourself and show us some work you’re extremely proud of.