Content Creator (m/f/x)
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- All benefits of our Wellbeing Club
- State-of-the-art working equipment
- Project responsibility and room to fulfill your personal goals
- Possibilities for continuous development and continuing education
- Projects for exciting companies and brands
- Technical gadgets and devices
- A casual, down-to-earth and motivating working environment
- Unforgettable team and office events
- A fair salary based on experience of at least 40,000 Euro with a willingness to pay more based on your qualifications
Education and/or relevant professional experience in Social Media, Communication, Journalism or PR.
Enjoy writing task and generating content in creative ways
Lively storytelling for a wide variety of channels
Proactive and independent way of working
Very good communication skills
Agile and creative mindset and a desire for excellent work
Excellent German and English skills
As a Content Creator, there is no lame story for you. Because you know that behind everything we do there are people who are worth being seen. With your creative nature, you always find an exciting new approach for carrying our experiences into the world. You bring our digital channels to life and make our customer projects visible in breathtaking case stories. In our in-house magazine you write about what moves and excites us. With that, you are also keeping our digital self in top shape. Your stories give dotsandlines a face and a character. Not only for everyone who already knows us, but also for everyone who would like to get to know us.
We are a young, hungry and people-oriented design agency in Vienna. Our client portfolio is diverse, creative and demanding. We support large corporate entities with all of their digital product needs, bring fresh air to established companies and accompany start-ups in developing their exciting innovative products for a range of new markets. Our core disciplines are web development, concept creation, user experience design, user interface design, animation design and brand design. With the creation of our Wellbeing Club we have developed an initiative which places a strong focus on the mental well-being and personal development of all our employees.
Send your personal application to Hannah Mayr (email@example.com) and tell us a little bit about yourself.