Teamlead Webdevelopment (m/f/x)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working
- All benefits of our Wellbeing Club
- State-of-the-art work equipment
- Project responsibility and room for self-realization
- Opportunities for further development and training
- Projects for exciting companies and brands
- Great team structure
- A relaxed, human and motivating working atmosphere
- Unforgettable team and company events
- Fair annual gross salary based on experience of at least EUR 53,000 with readiness for qualification-dependent overpayment
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, media informatics or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the web sector, ideally in an agency environment
- Hands-on experience in leading and developing teams
- Experience in the creation of technical concepts and solution architectures
- Excellent communication skills to effectively mediate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Relevant experience in customer support
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Good business acumen
- Ability to work independently and enjoy working with a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
As the contact person and point of contact for all organizational, technical and personal issues of the web team, you make a significant contribution to ensuring that everything runs smoothly at our company. Working closely with project management and other teams, you'll ensure that our web projects are implemented smoothly. Together you will ensure the implementation of holistic concepts that inspire our customers. In doing so, you will maintain an overview and contribute the necessary know-how to meet our quality standards. You will also promote the professional development of your 7-person team through mentoring and training. In addition, you will support our sales team by assisting with customer communication and helping to understand customer needs and offer technical solutions.
We are a young, hungry and people-oriented design agency in Vienna. Our client portfolio is diverse, creative and demanding. We support large corporate entities with all of their digital product needs, bring fresh air to established companies and accompany start-ups in developing their exciting innovative products for a range of new markets. Our core disciplines are web development, concept creation, user experience design, user interface design, animation design and brand design. With the creation of our Well Being Club we have developed an initiative which places a strong focus on the mental well-being and personal development of all our employees.
Then send us your personal application, tell us a little more about yourself and show us the highlights of your previous work. Simply apply directly here.